Conscious Culture™ Experiential Life Center is a working culture, educating our young people in daily living skills. We integrate daily tasks, vocational trades, leadership, personal responsibility and environmental awareness. Our end goal and vision is for each person to gain the knowledge and skill-set that provides them the opportunity to live an integrated life.
They will have the skills to obtain a job or start their own company, create a vision for their life, and have an understanding of their ability to positively impact the world they live in. You will work directly with the youth, which requires an open mind and the ability to co-create not mandate.
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with the Conscious Culture™ Founders and Director of Development, outside agencies both public and private, and the public, while overseeing and managing all Ranch duties, its facilities and staff.
- Previous Hands On Agricultural and Ranch Experience
- Advises Leadership on needed capital improvements and equipment for the Ranch.
- Directs and manages the daily operation of the Ranch. (including financial, operational, production, or employment records)
- Prepares proposed annual budget and administers adopted budget, including seeking and implementing methods or control measures to increase revenue and decrease expenses.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, harvesting, or marketing crops, or in raising livestock.
- Direct the breeding or raising of stock, such as cattle, poultry, or honeybees, using recognized breeding practices to ensure stock improvement.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
- Monitor activities such as irrigation, organic crops, harvesting, milking, breeding, or grading to ensure adherence to safety regulations or organic holistic standards.
- Ability to mentor and facilitate Ranch Education to the youth living on grounds.
- Recommends and implements adopted short and long range goals for the Ranch.
- Participates in all Ranch employee issues including hiring and disciplining employees as necessary.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding maintenance, scheduling, customers, vendors, etc.
- Develops and implements administrative procedures for the effective and efficient operation of the Ranch office, including maintenance of accurate records, files and other documents.
If you would like to be considered in becoming part of our “Core Team” please submit a letter (300 – 1500 words please) outlining what you can bring to the team. Accreditation and Work Experience are valuable assets, but please let the true essence of who you are, what your vision is for a renewed future and what you would like to contribute to a community reaching for a new way of life and a new way of educating the children of this planet. They have so much to offer us, we just need to facilitate space for them to become all they were born to be.
Email Team@ConsciousCultureCommunity.com Please List in the title “ELC Team Applicant”