Director of Development
Conscious Culture™ Experiential Life Center is a working culture, educating our young people in daily living skills. We integrate daily tasks, vocational trades, leadership, personal responsibility and environmental awareness. Our end goal and vision is for each person to gain the knowledge and skill-set that provides them the opportunity to live an integrated life.
They will have the skills to obtain a job or start their own company, create a vision for their life, and have an understanding of their ability to positively impact the world they live in. You will work directly with the youth, which requires an open mind and the ability to co-create not mandate.
- Oversee and facilitate the interface between teams to establish a foundation of leaders and mentors, which will guide and support the community in Experiential Living. Assist in cultivating the core team of leaders for the center.
- You will have a keen ability to; compassionately lead others into alignment with the core values and vision of the Conscious Culture™ Experiential Life Center.
- Ideally, you would have a love of nature, a love of people and an inner calling to “create, that which has not been before.”
- You would guide team leaders in a cohesive manner seeing each individual as an opportunity for more personal awareness and expansion than as an adversary or ally.
- Experiential Living and Connection is not just a term. It is coming to know who we truly are in this world and honing the ability to do great things for our planet and each other. It is all-inclusive and knows no separation.
- Understand and Make Suggestions for Top Level Budget Management and Needs.
- Be personable and approachable with a mindset that all are equal and all show up with their own personal gifts to share in creating a new way of life.
If you would like to be considered in becoming part of our “Core Team” please submit a letter (300 – 1500 words please) outlining what you can bring to the team. Accreditation and Work Experience are valuable assets, but please let the true essence of who you are, what your vision is for a renewed future and what you would like to contribute to a community reaching for a new way of life and a new way of educating the children of this planet. They have so much to offer us, we just need to facilitate space for them to become all they were born to be.
Email: Team@ConsciousCultureCommunity.com Please List in the title “ELC Team Applicant”